Thursday, December 2, 2010

It's Been a While...5 Question Friday

Don't ask me where I've been lately because I don't really know.  I do know that I've been tired of using the computer since I sit at one all day long, so the last thing I want to do when I get home at night is sit at one.  Plus I just haven't felt like sharing lately...nothing personal, just haven't felt like it.
 
But then tonight for some reason, I'm sitting here at my computer, snooped at a couple of blogs and saw one post from a blogger mom that said she's tired of blogging...I love when I can relate.  I think sometimes we all need a break.  I'm not saying that I'll be posting regularly here from now on, I'm just saying I was feeling it tonight.
 
So let's do something that doesn't require too much thought...a little 5 Question Friday!  
 
1. What's on the top of your holiday wish list and why?!  A Flip video camera and a Kindle...they're tied for first right now!  I've been wanting a flip for a while because I would love to have something compact and easy to take videos of Logan.  But I would also love a Kindle because I love to read, but I hate buying books for two reasons...1) they cost too much, and eBooks are cheaper and 2) I don't have any more room to store regular books.  We'll see what Santa can afford this year!

2. What is your favorite Christmas gift from the past?  I guess I would have to say my first camera that my mom got me a long time ago.  That camera sparked something in my husband that has now turned into his career. :)

3. If you had life to do over, what would you be when you grow up?  A nurse.  I would love to be an ER nurse.  I think I would enjoy the fast pace and the ever changing environment.  Plus I'm pretty sure I would make a little more $$ than I'm making now and I would probably have a little more flexible schedule to spend more time with Logan.  But I LOVE my job now and appreciate it everyday when I walk into my office.

4. When do you put up your tree?  I usually try to wait until about 2 weeks before Christmas because I hate when the tree starts to dry out and the needles start to fall off.  Not only does the mess bother me, but even the smallest thought of fire drives me crazy.  But I think this year we're going to get crazy and put it up a week earlier.  Logan saw a Christmas tree on TV the other day and about freaked out with excitement, so to me that was a sign that it's time!  I can't wait until he realizes that we get to have a tree in our house. :)  Plus the scent always boosts my holiday spirit!

5. What is your favorite Holiday?  Definitely Christmas!  It's a holiday that lasts nearly a whole month, you get to decorate the inside and outside of your house, everything smells good, there are good deals in the stores, people are generally in a festive and good mood, and there is a lot of baking and eating to be had!  How can anyone not like all of that?!

Ok...well that wasn't too painful...maybe I'll be back for more next week if not sooner...maybe!  Until then, Happy Friday friends.  And check out some more 5 Question fun by clicking on the link below.


No comments:

Post a Comment