Thursday, August 26, 2010

5 Question Friday!

Ok friends...it's Friday again...finally!!!  And that means it's time for another rendition of Five Question Friday...yaaayyy!  Come on people, we need to get excited about something!  Here we go...
 
1. How many pets do you have?  Officially we have two pets...unofficially we have/had three.  We officially have our two cats, Elvis and Roscoe (who are litter mates) since they were 8 weeks old and are now turning 6 years old this month!  Unofficially we had our dog Buster, that we got when he was 8 weeks old and acquired him a week after I found out I was pregnant.  We had him for a year and then he was shipped off to Grandma Beth's where he now resides, and probably will for a long time. :)

2. If you could switch places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be?  Probably my boss...just long enough to grant me a raise!

3. What is your favorite money saving tip?  I have two!  One...coupons!  I am a fairly regular coupon clipper and I cringe at the thought of buying things like diapers without a coupon!  Two...only buy what you need for the week, unless it's on a "life changing" sale!  I know we're going to grocery shop every single week, so why stuff your fridge and cupboards if you're going to be at the store a week from now?  It cuts out on impulse buys just because I think I might need it at some point in the future...oh, and this takes some menu planning.

4. What do you want your kids to be when they grow up?  Whatever makes him happy...and makes him a decent living.  I don't want our child/children to struggle financially, so I'm working to try to set a good example now.  But I also want them to enjoy whatever career they choose.

5. What is your favorite quote?  "Due to the highly confidential nature of my job, I'm not allowed to know what I'm doing" (this is on my computer at work!) and "Somebody's got a case of the Mondays"
 
Ok, that's all for this week!  But if you have a yearning for more you can head on over to Mama M's...
 
Happy Friday!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment