Thursday, September 23, 2010

5 Question Friday...

Seriously, I don't think the weeks can get any shorter.  And if the weeks are getting shorter, that means the weekends are getting even shorter too...ugh.
 
Here we go!
 
1. If you could speak with a different accent, what would it be (i.e Australian, Scottish)?  Totally Australian!  My boss is Australian, so we joke around at work and try to talk like him a lot.  Plus, we've been to Australia and I loved hearing their accent while we were there.

2. Can you fall asleep anywhere? (i.e floor, couch, deck)  Absolutely not...I pretty much have to be cozy and warm in order to fall asleep...like in my bed or on a comfy couch with a soft blanket.  I can't sleep in the car, on a floor and have trouble sleeping in other beds (i.e. hotels, family, etc).

3. Do you use public restrooms? If so, do you sit on the toilet?  Yes, I will use a public restroom because when you've got to go, you've got to go.  Plus it's bad to hold your urge to go anyway.  But I will NOT sit on a public toilet...eeewww!!  I'll use a seat cover or hover if I need to!

4. If you were stuck in an elevator for 24 hours, what celebrity would you most want to be stuck with?  Hmmm...again with the celebrity question...I think we've established that I'm not good with celebrities.  There is really no one in particular that jumps to the front of my mind...at least anyone that interests me enough to be stuck in an elevator for 24 hours.  I don't think I'd want to be stuck with anyone in an elevator for 24 hours for that matter.  Being stuck in a space that small with anyone for that long, no matter who they are, would drive me crazy!  So I'll pass on getting stuck!

5. Where did you & your significant other go on your 1st date?  Our first official date was at McLintock's in downtown SLO and our friend Kenny went with us!  It was great...they totally harrassed the waitress, thought it was hilarious to order turkey nuts, and then Kenny had to tell Ian to pay for my dinner...right in front of me!  It was a fun and easy first date!

Ok...that wasn't very exciting.  I'm not feeling great and I'm a little tired.  Good thing it's finally Friday.  I have to make the big push to get through the day and then I'll be good and ready for the weekend. :)

Head over to Mama M's for answers that are definitely more interesting than mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment