Thursday, September 16, 2010

5 Question Friday...right on time!

O-M-G...where did this week go?!  Can you believe it's Friday already?  Can you believe it's already the middle of September?!  Wholy cow time sure is flying by these days.
Well, since it's Friday, that means it's time for 5 Question Friday...so, here we go!
 
1. What is the first nightmare you remember?  Seriously?  What's with the memory questions?  I think we've established that I have a horrible long-term memory.  So with that in mind, the other night I had a "nightmare" that I was trying to get to work and EVERYTHING was slowing me down!  I can't even remember what was slowing me down, but every person and thing that could happen did and I thought I was never going to get to work...weird.  Not sure that qualifies as a nightmare, but it sure was frustrating.

2. Even if you're not a sports fan, what's your favorite sport to play/watch? I really like football.  Note: I didn't say love...just like.  I think my "like" for it stems from the many years growing up with two brothers that played football and a dad that watched every game that was on TV.  And when it wasn't football season, he would watch tapes of my brothers playing.  So it was pretty much on all of the time.  So, I guess it's a comfort thing for me to have football on the TV...plus it's entertaining to pick a team at the beginning and have someone to cheer for. :)

3. If you could pull off one piece of trendy fashion, what would you want it to be (jeggings, hats, thigh high boots, etc.)? Hmmm...not much of the fashionista type, but I guess it would be trendy sunglasses.  I wear prescription sunglasses, and with the high price tag, I only have one pair.  And I've had that same pair for about 3 years now.  And for how much they cost, I don't keep up with the changing fashions.  But it would be nice to change out my sunglasses every once in a while.

4. Did you make good grades in school?  Depends on when in school this question is referring and to what classes!  In high school I think I did fairly well.  I was in Advanced Placement History and English, did ok in math and science, and passed Spanish.  In college I was average...I did well in most of my classes but there were a couple that I had to take a few times before they finally just gave me a passing grade so I wouldn't take up another space the next quarter!  I had to take genetics and organic chemistry 3 times each...eeek!

5. What magazines do you subscribe to?  Well, my darling husband signed me up for several subscriptions a couple of years ago for Christmas, and I guess he put them on automatic renewal because I've been getting them ever since.  He signed me up for Glamour, Self and Fitness.  I personally subscribed to Real Simple and apparently Parenting (not sure how that happened).  I like all of them, but I wish I had time to read all of them.  I have two huge bins of magazines sorted by title that I have yet to read.  I'm sure I'll get to them someday!

Alright...that's all for now!  Hope everyone has a super fun-filled weekend. :)  I'm ready for some sleeping in and relaxing...but we know those two things won't happen, so I'm hoping for some fun!  In the meantime, head on over to Mama M's at My Little Life for more fun...

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment