Thursday, September 30, 2010

October 1st 5 Question Friday...ahhhhhh!!

Hello friends...or friend...is anyone out there?!  Well, can you believe that it's already October??  Seriously, I'm ready for fall, but I can't believe that it's already October!!

Well, since we're here, let's get some questions answered... 
 
1. Did you have a pen pal when you were little (or now)? Where were/are they from? Nope...no pen pal.  I very vaguely recall maybe having one for a very short time in elementary school...maybe, but I don't think that counts.  And right now, if I had a pen pal they would suffer from lack of communication from me since I have zero time for something like that.

2. If you could do a different job for one day, what would it be?  I think I would be an ER nurse...because that's what I want to be when I grow up. :)  I think I would enjoy the fast-paced environment and the different people you encounter.  So, it would probably be good for me to try it out for a day before I actually do it!

3. Do you remember your biggest fear from when you were little?  Seriously, can we take a break from the memory questions?  I think we have firmly established that I don't have a very good memory from before yesterday, so let's just skip these for now or I'll hurt my little brain trying to think of an answer.

4. What do you think is a waste of time? Why?  There are a lot of little things that I consider a waste of time, like cleaning my house, doing laundry, watering the flowers...because all of those things un-do themselves rather quickly.  The house is immediately a mess again, clothes get dirty after wearing them just one time and the flowers will die eventually!  Geezzz...I'm sounding a little pessimistic right now, huh?  I guess it's because I don't have time to do any of those things anyway, so I see them as a waste of time!
 
5. What is the oldest item you have in your closet?  Ooooh...I think I have some pretty old pairs of shoes...maybe from about 12 years ago?!  I'm pretty good about going through my clothes pretty regularly and donating them, but for some reason I haven't sorted through shoes in a very long time.  I was actually just noting this to myself the other day that I should probably sort through them and get rid of the ones that haven't moved in the last 3 years!

Ok, there you go friend(s)...happy Friday!!  Woo hoo...it's the weekend!  Anything planned??

Well, in the meantime head on over to Mama M's to check out more 5 Question Friday fun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment