Thursday, September 2, 2010

5 Question Friday...yay!

Can you believe it's already Friday again?!  Doesn't it seem like we were just here a few days ago?  Well, since it's Friday...that means it's time for 5 Question Friday...here we go!
 
1. What do you do when you have time to yourself? Well, seeing as the only time I really have for myself is between approximately 7:35pm and 8:00pm, that's usually when I check FB, email, and post here!  Otherwise, I generally don't have any time to myself these days.

2. When you look out your kitchen window, what do you see? I see my backyard and more specifically some of our newly planted vines making themselves at home on our back fence.  And when my husband is slaving away at the BBQ, I can see him. :)  It's kind of a like a drive-thru window when he's out there!

3. Who/What would you want to be reincarnated as? I think I would like to be reincarnated as my cats.  They have a pretty good life, with the exception of the occasional times when we forget to fill up their food bowl or when we go a couple of extra days between cleaning their litter box.  But otherwise, I don't think they have much stress in their lives, and they always seem well rested.

4. What is your biggest pet peeve about other people's kids? Ugh...I'm sure I can think of more than one, but there are two things that really drive me crazy...1) when they don't keep control of their kids in the store and just let them go crazy in the aisles and 2) when they can see that their child is clearly not sharing with my child and they don't do anything about it (I've gotten braver about standing up on this one).

5. Regular or Diet soda? Diet Coke please!  Preferably a fountain diet coke with ice...that's the best!
 
Alright...well that wasn't too bad!  Now let's get busy enjoying our 3-day weekend!  What have you got planned??  Nothing exciting for us...just 3 glorious days off of work!
Now head on over to My Little Life and see what everyone else is up to...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment