Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Random Tuesday...

Yes!  I finally found a blog that rolls my way...all about the Random Tuesday!  So, here we go with our first official random post...

I have fallen in love...I'm in love with Trader Joe's Sweet Tea, and it's all Ian's fault.  First he turned me on to the Sweet Tea at McDonald's (yes, we would go to McDonald's just to get the Sweet Tea).  Then it got a little annoying to have to drive there just to get a drink.  So one day we were in TJ's and noticed their Sweet Tea.  We had tried a couple of other Sweet Teas from the grocery store, but they just didn't do it for us.  Then we found the TJ's Sweet Tea and the first time we tasted it you could hear the angels sing.  So, needless to say, I think we're the ones that keep their Sweet Tea line going as we buy a bottle of it at least once a week.

I think it's funny that in the evenings while we're hanging out in Logan's room before bed, we can look out his open window and see our neighbors behind us.  Tonight the husband neighbor was outside, so Ian started a conversation with him from Logan's bedroom window!  Now apparently we'll be taking their Christmas card photo this year!  Logan thinks it's the best thing that we can see our neighbors and talk to them from the window.  He loves to stand there and say "hi" and wave to them. :)  I'm sure he won't love it in like 13 or 14 years when he's trying to sneak out that very window and the neighbors can see him and call us...ha!

I think I have a blocked tear duct in my right eye.  My upper eye lid, right in the inside corner, feels like it's bruised or something.  It pretty much hurts every time I blink, and it hurts even worse when I touch it or rub it.  I've had this before and it usually goes away after a few days.  Or maybe it's always there and I just get used to it and then get annoyed by it every once in a while?  Hmmm...

I hate when the recycling piles up on the center island in our kitchen.  We have a recycle can in the same pull out thing as our trash can, but it's small and fills up so fast so we end up piling the recycling on the center island.  Then once it starts to fall over, one of us will get annoyed and eventually take it out to the big can in the garage.  I kinda wish there was a door to the garage that was closer to the kitchen...I think that would help our problem.  I love my house, but there are just a few things I wish I could change about it and that would be one of them...a garage door right near the kitchen.  It would especially be helpful for unloading groceries too.

Alright, well that's all for now...I'm sure I could go on forever.  But if you want more randomness, head on over to The Un-Mom Blog!  Happy Tuesday!

randomtuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment